Anti SNSD ( STAND )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD is going to debut in America. WTF!!

Go down

SNSD is going to debut in America. WTF!! Empty SNSD is going to debut in America. WTF!!

Post  Guagua Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Ok, I'm not sure if new members can create new topics or not. Forgive me if this isn't allowed, but I needed to voice out my opinion on this very badly (that's why I created this account). I used to be ok with SNSD, and I even liked some of their songs, but recently I'm beginning to hate them (again). When I heard that they're going to debut over here in the US, I got really frustrated. They're not even the most popular within the SM groups! Why are they the only SM group to come and debut here? Why do THEY get such special treatment? Great, as if American doesn't suck already 9 prima donnas who think that they're all that will be debuting here. Yes, I DO sound jealous because I think that there are other groups out there who work their asses off MORE THAN SNSD and they don't get to come to America to debut. I just want to say to these girls " GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU'LL NEED TONS OF IT SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT ON THAT TINY BIT OF TALENT WITHIN YOU (IF THERE'S ANY)" .

Guagua

Back to top Go down